If you’re looking for a franchising opportunity, then according to Franchise.net.au, there are seven questions you might ask. We at NPI/GPI think you should ask these seven questions of any potential franchisor:
- What structure is in place to ensure I receive the support I need to succeed?
- What assistance is provided to market the business?
- Can I be passionate about this business?
- What type of lifestyle balance is possible?
- How is the brand promoted?
- What are the opportunities for expansion?
- Will the monetary rewards meet my expectations?
If your potential franchisor can’t answer these questions satisfactorily, then you should probably move on to another franchise company.
Read the full article, “7 Questions Franchise Buyers Might Ask” by Ian Krawitz.