In February and March, National Property Inspections, Inc., participated in an independent franchisee satisfaction survey conducted by Franchise Business Review. We scored 4.1 out of 5.0 and outperformed others in its industry, showing high franchisee satisfaction. NPI received the same score in our 2014 survey. Some of the highlights of this year’s survey include the following:
- Nearly 95 percent of respondents rated NPI’s training program above average.
- More than 91 percent of respondents rated NPI’s marketing and promotional programs above average.
- More than 94 percent of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that they trust and respect NPI as a franchisor.
- Nearly 95 percent of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that NPI operates with a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Nearly 90 percent of respondents said that NPI cares about their success.
- More than 97 percent of respondents said that they enjoy operating an NPI franchise.
- More than 93 percent of respondents said they have a positive attitude about their affiliation with NPI.
- Nearly 93 percent of respondents rated their satisfaction with NPI above average.
- Nearly 90 percent of respondents said they would recommend an NPI franchise to others.
“We always have room to improve, but we are very pleased again this year with our franchisee satisfaction results,” Roland Bates, president, National Property Inspections, Inc., said. “We conduct this survey annually so that we can take an honest look at our business and what our franchisees think. We are proud to be the highest rated home inspection franchisor based on Franchise Business Review’s survey.”
NPI will use the survey results in its marketing and to improve its business in key areas in order to strive for the best possible franchisee satisfaction. “One of the suggestions from our franchisees was to implement conference calls and webinars for improved communication, continuing education and regional team building,” Bates said. “We are definitely going to do this, and we’re currently looking at solutions that would facilitate this type of communication with our franchise owners.”
More than 75 percent of NPI franchisees responded to the survey. According to Franchise Business Review, 50 percent response is average.