- Stephen Ballasy is from Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, and will have territory covering Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- Mike and Whitney Hyma from Twin Lake, Michigan, will operate their business in Muskegon County, Michigan.
- Dale and Tiffany Senkow of Warman, Saskatchewan, will have territory in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, in Canada.
- Jim Vaughn from Cape Coral, Florida, will operate in Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lee County in Florida.
- David Whaley from Denton, Maryland is taking over a franchise that operates in Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s and Talbot Counties in Maryland.
“We had a great class in September and we wish all of these new franchisees the very best as they start their businesses,” said Roland Bates, president of National Property Inspections, Inc. “They are helping us grow by bringing National Property Inspections and Global Property Inspections to new areas. Everyone in this class is sharp and capable and we look forward to working with them.”
The new franchisees completed the 120-hour intensive training program in September 2014 at the National Property Inspections, Inc., headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, and are now undergoing up to 80 hours of field training with experienced NPI franchise owners in their regions.